NOVELTY: UNIPUMP MAIN BIG BLUE FILTERS
For summer cottage season UNIPUMP has prepared some novelties: BIG BLUE bulbs. The biggest mechanical cleaning main bulbs are known for their high performance. BIG BLUE bulbs are designed for removal of insoluble admixtures (rust, mud, sand, etc.) to protect pipes, faucets, sanitary equipment and domestic appliances from contamination and damages caused by mechanical particles.
The filter is composed of:
- a head-cover with outlet brass inserts for connection to the main line. On the cover there are arrows showing water direction. The air valve in the form of the red button is designed to remove air after the cartridge replacement
- a blue PP bulb
- a changeable key
- a metallic mounting bracket.
Besides, in the supply package there are 4 screws to fix the filter to the bracket.
The manufacturer offers two models of BIG BLUE bulbs:
- СFC-10BB02 — bulb length - 10 inches, connecting size - 1 inch, bulb diameter - 190 mm
- СFC-20BB01 — bulb length 20 inches, connecting size - 1 inch, bulb diameter - 190 mm
The manufacturer also offers various types of filter cartridges for UNIPUMP BIG BLUE bulbs.
- Max operating pressure — 0.6 MPa / 6 bar.
- Bursting pressure for 10" bulbs — 22-24 bar, for 20" bulbs — 24-26 bar.
- Max operating temperature — +40°С.
- Bulb service life — up to 10 years.