Novelty: General Purpose Industrial Electric BEZ AIR Motors
UNIPUMP presents its novelty: BEZ AIR electric motors for industrial use
Three-phase asynchronous general purpose industrial electric motors. Their application is so wide that any machine or mechanism where it is necessary to produce movement requires a similar engine.
Here are some fields where AIR motors can be used:
- metalworking machines: radial drilling, circular grinding, grinding, milling and turning machines;
- woodworking machines: disc, edge-trimming machines and band mills;
- forge-and-pressing and weaving machines;
- industrial fans, exhaust systems and air-delivery systems;
- large blow heaters;
- industrial centrifugal pumps;
- crushing mills and manufacture of reinforced concrete products;
- conveyers, ribbon blenders, mixers (food industry).
Both versions are represented by a wide model range depending on power and height of shaft.
Nowadays, these general purpose industrial engines are the most popular. They are easy to use: no electronic systems which can break and get out of order as well as any additional control devices are required for control. Their operating principle is quite simple: conversion of electrical energy into mechanical one. In addition, their weight and overall dimensions are less than those of other types of motors.
Warranty Period: 1 year or 10 000 hours in operation