AQUAROBOT TURBIPRESS – pressure and flow controller
AQUAROBOT TURBIPRESS unit is designed for automatic control of single-phase surface and submersible pumps with power up to 1.5 kW or 2.2 kW.
- Automatically controls the pump operation maintaining the user-defined thresholds of minimum and maximum pressure - Pmin and Pmax.
- Switches the pump off in the absence of water flow. Placing the pump into emergency mode in case of dry running operation or jammed pump.
- Automatically switches the pump off in case of system pressure is of ultimate value P ultimate (5.5 - 7 atm) and automatically places the device into operating mode when pressure drops to value below P ultimate.
- Provides the pump stable operation in case of system voltage drops to 170V.
- System voltage: ~170…250V, 50Hz
- Max power: 1.5kW / 2.2kW
- Max current: 16А / 20А
- Max operating pressure: 6 bar
- Min pump capacity (flow rate): 7.2 m³/h (120 l/min)
- Max flow rate: 3 l/min
- Pressure protection threshold (Р ultimate): 5.5 – 7 bar
- Range of operating deactivation pressure (Рmax): 2.0–5.0 bar
- Range of operating activation pressure (Рmin): 0.5–4.5 bar
- Pressure resolving capacity: 0.2 bar
- Min difference (Рmax – Рmin): 0.5 bar
- Factory setting of pressure activation Рmin: 1±0.3 bar
- Factory setting of pressure deactivation Рmax: 3±0.3 bar
- Connecting dimensions: 1” external thread х 1” internal thread х 1” external thread
- Protection class: IP65.
Warranty: 24 months
All section equipment: Automatics for systems
← Back to section