UNIPUMP PM/5 – pressure switch
Electromechanical pressure switch
PM/5 pressure switch is a device controlling the pump on-off when a certain predetermined pressure in water supply system is developed.
PM/5 pressure switch is used to control on/off of any single-phase (230V) pumps with power up to 1.5kW.
Pressure switch activates a pump when pressure drops below cut-in pressure and switches a pump off when system pressure exceeds cut-off pressure.Specifications
- Supply voltage: 230V, 50Hz.
- Max power: 1500W.
- Max commutated current: 12A.
- Max operating pressure: 5 bar.
- Range of cut-in pressure regulation: 1 - 2.5 bar.
- Range of cut-off pressure regulation: 1.8 - 4.5 bar.
- Connecting dimension: 1/4" (external and internal thread).
All section equipment: Automatics for systems
← Back to section