UNIPUMP LP/3 - dry running sensor
Dry running sensor LP/3 is used in autonomous automatic water supply systems for automatic switching off of surface and deep well pumps and automatic water supply stations in the absence of water in the system.
At the same time switching off is performed in open water intake mode when pressure drops below the operating threshold which prevents equipment breakdown caused by operation without water.Specifications
- Max commutated current: 16А.
- Range of water operating temperatures: +1 - +40ºС.
- Range of operating pressure: 0.5 – 2.8 atm
- Connecting dimension: ¼" (internal thread)
- Class of electric protection: IP44.
Warranty: 24 months
All section equipment: Automatics for systems
← Back to section