AQUAROBOT TURBI - flow controller
AQUAROBOT TURBI control unit is designed for automatic on/off control of 1.5kW one-phase surface and submersible (including vibration) pumps as well as for pump dry running protection.
To use the device, it is required to add only a pressure tank.
Important! Install AQUAROBOT TURBI unit in water intake points of the system after installation of pressure tank. Select pressure tank volume so that the pump capacity ensures a pressure tank filling during 12-15 seconds (AQUAROBOT TURBI off-delay time). Maximum operating pressure is 6 bar.
- Automatically switches the pump on when system flow rate is more than 2 l/min.
- Switches the pump off with 15 min delay in case of water flow failure or flow speed drops to 2 l/min.
- Protects the pump against dry running operation.
- Provides the pump off/on when voltage drops to 170V.
- System parameters: ~220V, 50Hz
- Pump power: up to 1.5kW
- Load current: not more than 10А
- Maximum allowable system pressure: 0.6 MPa (6 bar). It is permitted to use TURBI control unit in pressure boosting systems; in this case total system pressure must not be higher than 6 bar.
- Min sensitivity of flow sensor: 2 l/min
- Max allowable water flow: 100 l/min
- Allowable range of water temperatures: +5…+35°С, at ambient temperature +1…+40°С
- Requirements to pumped fluid: clean water without abrasive particles and fibrous inclusions; max size of impurities: 1mm
- Connecting dimensions: 1" external thread х 1" external thread
- Protection class: IP65.
All section equipment: Automatics for systems
← Back to section