AQUAROBOT TURBI-M1 set of automatics with 2L pressure tank
AQUAROBOT TURBI-M1 set of automatics with automatic control unit and 2L pressure tank is designed for flow and minimum pressure (Pmin) automatic control by on/off of 1.5kW single-phase surface pumps as well as for pump dry running protection and other emergency situations (undervoltage, improper assembly, etc.).
The control unit automatically switches the pump on at a flow rate of more than 2 l/min and switches the pump off at a flow rate of less than 2 l/min with a thirty-second delay. In case of small leakage in water supply system, if pressure drops below Pmin the unit switches the pump on for 30 seconds to restore system pressure.
Control unit operating principle
- When the flow rate is more than 2 l/min, the pump is switched on and continuously pumps water (pump mode).
- When water flow stops or flow rate drops to 2 l/min, the pump is switched on with a 30-minute delay (standby mode).
- Standby mode is transferred to pump mode when:
- water flow comes (with the rate of more than 2 l/min) but not earlier than in 2 seconds after the pump switching off;
- system pressure drops to Рmin.
- In the absence of water flow and when system pressure drops to Рmin, the pump is switched on and operates for 30 seconds. If upon expiration of 30-second interval the rate of water flow passing through the device is not more than 2 l/min, the control unit is transferred to pre-emergency mode.
- After transfer to emergency mode the device produces 6 automatic trial starts of 30 seconds each – in 5, 20, 60 minutes and then – in 6, 12 and 24 hours. As soon as water comes during any trial start, the pump is automatically switched on and transferred to a pump mode.
- In the absence of water during all trial starts, the pump is automatically switched off and transferred to emergency mode.
- Exit from emergency mode is made manually by disconnecting the control unit from power supply for not less than 6 seconds.
- Automatically switches the pump on when system flow rate is more than 2 l/min.
- Switches the pump off with a fifteen-minute delay in case the water flow stops or the rate thereof drops to 2 l/min.
- Protects the pump against dry running operation.
- Provides the pump on/off when the system voltage drops to 170V.
- System parameters: ~220V±10%, 50Hz
- Pump power: up to 1.5kW
- Max current: not more than 16А
- Load current: not more than 10A
- Max allowable system pressure: 0.6 MPa (6 bar)
- Pump cut-in pressure Pmin: 1.5 … 1.8 bar
- Min sensibility of flow sensor: 2 l/min
- Max allowable water flow: 100 l/min
- Allowable range of water temperatures: +5 … +35°С, at ambient temperature +1- +40°С
- Requirements to pumped fluid: clean water without abrasive particles and fibrous inclusions; max size of impurities – 1mm
- Connecting dimensions: 1" external thread х 1" external thread
- Protection class: IP65.
- AQUAROBOT TURBI-M1 set of automatics assembled - 1
- Wire nut 2 (under the upper cover of control unit body) - 1
- Installation and Operation Manual - 1
- Packing - 1
Warranty: 24 months
All section equipment: Automatics for systems
← Back to section