UNIPUMP VARUNA - inverter for single phase electric pumps
UNIPUMP VARUNA inverter for single phase electric pumps is electronic device, based on the use of frequency converter, controls electric pump motor on/off. Varuna modulates input current frequency (Hz) of the pump motor changing its rotation speed proportionally to water flow that allows maintaining water supply system pressure at one and the same level. Electric pump motor power is proportional to water flow that allows substantial energy saving with constantly changing water consumption within 24 hours (for instance, in apartment blocks).
Device protection function
- Pump dry-running operation.
- Electric power supply low voltage (lower than 170V).
- Electric power supply overvoltage (higher than 260V).
- Device output short circuit.
- Motor power amperometric control.
- Inverter internal overheating.
- Dramatic leakage with pump continuous restart.
- Supply voltage – ~170…250 V, 50 Hz
- Max energy consumption – 2,2 kW
- Max pump motor current – 17 A (root mean square)
- Max allowable pressure – 6 bar
- Max water temperature – +1…+35ºС
- Max water flow theoretical speed – 150 l/min – 9 m³/h – 9000 l/h
- Hydraulic connection (external thread х external thread) – 1.25" x 1.25"
- Range of frequency modulation – 25 – 55 Hz
- Smooth start +
- Protection class – IPX5
- 5L pressure tank is enough for device to operate
- Demountable check valve allows removing impurities and sediments
Warranty: 12 months
All section equipment: Automatics for systems
← Back to section