AQUAROBOT TURBI-M3 set of automatics with 2 or 24 L pressure tank
AQUAROBOT TURBI-M3 set of automatics with automatic control unit and 2 or 24 L pressure tank is designed for automatic on/off control of single-phase surface and submersible pumps (including vibration pumps) with power of up to 1.5 kW according to pressure and flow, and for the pump protection against dry-running and other emergency situations.
The device maintains the pressure sensor-defined thresholds of Pmin and Pmax in water supply system (switches the pump on at Pmin and switches it off at Pmax). In case the pump, for any reason, does not produce the system Pmax (dry-running mode, power low voltage and other emergency situations), the pump is switched off with a thirty second delay at flow rate of less than 2 l/min.
Control Unit Operation Algorithm
- When water flow rate is more than 2 l/min, the pump is switched on and starts to pump water while there is a water flow (pump mode).
- The device can operate in two modes: basic mode and temporary mode.
Basic mode: the pump automatically is switched off at Рmax and switches on when pressure drops to Рmin.
Temporary mode: this mode is set when the pump, for any reason, cannot produce Pmax. In this case the pump is switched off with a 30 second delay when water flow stops or flow rate drops to 2 l/min. The pump is switched on when water flow appears (>2 l/min) but not earlier than in 2 seconds after the pump switching off.
- In the absence of water flow and when the system pressure drops to Рmin, the pump is switched on and operates during 30 seconds. If upon a thirty second interval the water flow rate is not more than 2 l/min, the control unit is transferred to pre-emergency mode.
- Upon transfer to pre-emergency mode, the device produces 6 automatic trial starts of 30 seconds each – in 5, 20 and 60 minutes, and then – in 6, 12 and 24 hours. When water appears during any trial starts, the pump is automatically switched on and transferred to pump mode.
- In the absence of water during full cycle of trial starts, the pump is switched off and transferred to emergency mode.
- Exit from emergency mode is made by pressing the button (12) or manually - by disconnecting the control unit from power line for not less than 6 seconds.
Device functional capabilities
- Automatically switches the pump on when system flow rate is more than 2 l/min.
- Switches the pump off with a fifteen-minute delay in case the water flow stops or the rate thereof drops to 2 l/min.
- Protects the pump against dry running operation.
- Provides the pump on/off when the system voltage drops to 170V.
- System parameter: ~220 V ± 10%, 50 Hz.
- Pump power: up to 1.5 kW.
- Max current: not more than 16 А.
- Load current: not more than 10 А.
- Max permissible system pressure: 0.6 MPa (6 bar).
- Pump cut-in pressure Рmin: 1.5±0.5 bar.
- Pump cut-off pressure Рmin: – 3.0±0.5 bar.
- Min flow sensor sensibility: 2 l/min.
- Max permissible water flow: 100 l/min.
- Permissible range of water temperature: +5…+35 °С, at ambient temperature from +1 to +40 °С.
- Requirements to pumped fluid: clean water without abrasive particles and fiber inclusions, max size of impurities - 1 mm.
- Connecting dimensions: 1”.
- Protection class: IP65.
All section equipment: Automatics for systems
← Back to section