AQUAROBOT TURBIPRESS set of automatics
AQUAROBOT TURBIPRESS set of automatics with 24 L pressure tank is designed for automatic control of single-phase surface and submersible pumps with power of up to 1.5 kW (modification 1) or 2.2 kW (modification 2).
Device functional capabilities
- Automatically controls the pump operation maintaining user-defined thresholds of minimum and maximum pressure (Pmin and Pmax) in water supply system.
- Switches the pump off in the absence of water flow. Transfers the pump to emergency mode in case of the pump dry-running or jamming, and other emergency situations.
- Automatically switches the pump off in case the system pressure reaches limiting pressure value Рlmt (5.5 -7 atm) and automatically transfers the pump to operating mode when pressure drops lower than Рlmt-.
- Provides the pump stable operation when supply voltage drops to 170 V. (Note: when line voltage drops, the pump power reduces proportional to square voltage).
- Supply voltage: ~220 V ± 10%, 50 Hz.
- Maximum power: 1.5 / 2.2 kW.
- Maximum current: 16 /20 А.
- Maximum operating pressure: 0.6 MPa (6 bar).
- Maximum pump performance (flow rate): 7.2 m³/h (120 l/min).
- Minimum flow rate: 3 l/min.
- Pressure protection threshold Рlmt: 5.5...7.0 bar.
- Range of operating cut-off pressure (Pmax): 2.0…5.0 bar.
- Range of operating cut-in pressure (Pmin): 0.5…4.5 bar.
- Pressure resolution: 0.2 bar.
- Minimum difference (Pmax - Pmin): 0.5 bar.
- Factory cut-in pressure setting Pmin: 1 ± 0.3 bar.
- Factory cut-off pressure setting Pmax: 3 ± 0.3 bar.
- Connecting dimensions: 1".
- Protection class: IP65.
All section equipment: Automatics for systems
← Back to section