AQUAROBOT JET L universal
AQUAROBOT JET L universal automatic pump stations are designed to supply clean cold water containing no abrasive particles and long fibrous inclusions from shallow wells and boreholes, storage tanks and other water supply sources in automatic mode (switching on and off according to water consumption) as well as to rise pressure in water main line.
Advantages of AQUAROBOT JET L universal automatic pump station
- Automatically switched off in the absence of water in water supply system;
- Automatically switched off when the pump impeller is jammed;
- Stable operation when voltage drops to 120V;
- Stable operation when critical suction depth is 8 meters or less, in dynamic mode;
- Adaptively maintains pressure in water supply system;
- Automatically switched off in case of improper station connection to water supply source;
- Possibility of adjustment of upper and lower pressure threshold.
Field of application
For autonomous water supply of small buildings, garden watering systems, small farms and boosting pressure in water supply line. The stations are equipped with electronic device switching the pump off in the absence of water flow that protects the pump against dry running operation and improper assembly of equipment and water main line.
The amount of mechanical admixtures in water must not be more than 100 g/m3; size of particles: not more than 1mm. Temperature of pumped water: not more than 35°C.
AQUAROBOT JET L pump stations are able to suck water from the depth of 8m. AQUAROBOT JET L stations are assembled on the base of JET L submersible self-priming pumps (UNIPUMP trademark). Equipped with 24L pressure tank.
The pump station consists of 24L pressure tank, PM5-3W device (connecting PM-5 pressure switch, 5-way connector and pressure gauge) and AQUAROBOT TURBI equipped with a flow sensor installed on the pump delivery pipe. Pressure switch controls the pump on/off.
Cut-in pressure is regulated within values of 1 - 2.5 bar, cut-off pressure - 1.8 - 4.5 bar. Factory settings are 1.5 and 3.0 bar respectively. Mechanical and electronic flow sensor with a microprocessor (developed by SUBLINE SERVISE, LLC) has a high sensitivity (2 l/min) and provides the station reliable switching off in case of pressure switch failure and when the pump cannot produce operating pressure.
AQUAROBOT provides a station reliable switching off
- in a well poor capacity mode (dry running);
- in water fluctuations dynamic mode in a well lower than 8 meters;
- in case of improper assembly of equipment and water main line;
- in case of jammed impeller.
|Parameters / Model||AQUAROBOT|
JET 80 L
JET 100 L
JET 110 L
|System parameter||~220 V, 50 Hz|
|Capacity max, l/min||50||56||50|
|Electric motor power, W||600||750||900|
|Head max, m||38||43||53|
|Entry hole and pressure port||1" х 1"|
|Max suction head, m||8|
|Cut-in pressure, MPa||0,15|
|Cut-off pressure, MPa||0,30|
|Pump body material||cast iron|
Head and rate specification
JET 80 L
JET 100 L
JET 110 L
* The data given above relating to maximum head and capacity is true when suction depth is zero and system voltage is 220V ± 10%.
Warranty: 24 months
All section equipment: UNIPUMP AQUAROBOT
← Back to section