AQUAROBOT JET S universal
AQUAROBOT JET S universal automatic pump stations are designed to deliver clean cold water containing no abrasive particles and long fibrous inclusions from shallow wells and boreholes, storage tanks and other water supply sources in automatic mode (switching on and off depending on water consumption) and boost pressure in water main lines.
Advantages of AQUAROBOT universal automatic station
- Automatically switched off in the absence of water in water supply system;
- Automatically switched off when the pump impeller is jammed;
- Stable operation when voltage drops to 120V;
- Stable operation when critical suction depth is 8 meters or less, in dynamic mode;
- Adaptively maintains pressure in water supply system;
- Automatically switched off in case of improper station connection to water supply source;
- Possibility of adjustment of upper and lower pressure threshold.
Field of application
For autonomous water supply of small buildings, watering systems for garden and vegetables plots and small farms; and for boosting pressure in water supply line. The stations are equipped with electronic device switching the pump off in the absence of water flow and protecting the pump against dry running operation and improper assembly of equipment and water main line.
Water must not contain mechanical admixtures greater than 100 g/m3; size of particles: not more than 1mm. Temperature of pumped water: not more than 35°C.
AQUAROBOT JET S pump stations are able to suck water from the depth of 8m. AQUAROBOT JET S stations are assembled on the base of JET S submersible self-priming pumps (UNIPUMP trademark). They are equipped with 24L pressure tank.
Operating principle of AQUAROBOT universal pump station
The pump station consists of 24L pressure tank, PM5-3W device (connecting PM-5 pressure switch, 5-way connector and pressure gauge) and AQUAROBOT TURBI equipped with a flow sensor installed on the pump delivery pipe. Pressure switch controls the pump on/off.
Cut-in pressure is regulated within 1 - 2.5 bar, cut-off pressure - 1.8 - 4.5 bar. Factory settings are 1.5 and 3.0 bar respectively. Mechanical and electronic flow sensor with a microprocessor (developed by SUBLINE SERVISE, LLC) has high sensitivity (2 l/min) and provides the station reliable switching off in case of pressure switch failure and when the pump cannot produce operating pressure.
AQUAROBOT station provides reliable switching-off
- in a well poor capacity mode (dry running);
- in the absence of air in pressure tank (no pressure);
- in case water flow is less than 2 liters per minute (leakage in main line);
- in water fluctuations dynamic mode in a well lower than 8 meters;
- in case of improper assembly of equipment and water main line;
Head and rate specification
JET 60 S
JET 80 S
JET 100 S
* The data given above relating to maximum head and capacity is true when suction depth is zero and system voltage is 220V ± 10%.
All section equipment: UNIPUMP AQUAROBOT
← Back to section