AQUAROBOT ECO VINT – water supply station
AQUAROBOT ECO VINT automatic water supply station based on a screw submersible pump with AQUAROBOT TURBIPRESS control unit is designed for household use and supply of fresh water in automatic mode from wells, boreholes with a diameter of at least 85mm and various reservoirs.
Field of application: autonomous water supply of individual houses, watering garden and vegetable plots and water pumping small and medium tanks.
AQUAROBOT ECO VINT automatic water supply station consists of UNIPUMP ECO VINT submersible screw pump and 24L or 50L pressure tank with AQUAROBOT TURBIPRESS control unit installed thereon.
Automatics control the pump operation maintaining user-defined thresholds of minimum and maximum pressure, switch the submersible pump off and protect it against breakage in the absence of water flow, dry running operation and in case of jammed impeller. In the absence of water, the system produces trial starts in 5, 20, 60 minutes, and then - in 6, 12, 24 hours. When water is coming, the pump is automatically placed into operating mode. When system pressure reaches maximum value, automatics switch the pump off and automatically activate the pump when system pressure is restored. Automatics included into a set also provide the submersible pump stable operation when system voltage drops to 170V.
- System parameters: ~220/230V, 50Hz.
- Pumped fluid temperature: 0 … +35°С.
- Pumped fluid PH: 6.5 … 8.5.
- Ambient temperature: 0 … +40°С.
- Max submersion depth under water surface: 15m.
- Min submersion depth under water surface: 0.5m.
- Allowable amount of mechanical admixtures in pumped fluid: not more than 100 g/m³, without fibrous inclusions.
- Max size of mechanical admixtures: 1mm.
- AQUAROBOT ECO VINT1 (370W, 15m cable)
- AQUAROBOT ECO VINT2 (550W, 20m cable)
- AQUAROBOT ECO VINT3 (750W, 30m cable)
Head and rate specification
|AQUAROBOT ЕСО VINT 1||
|AQUAROBOT ЕСО VINT 2||90||70||30|
|AQUAROBOT ЕСО VINT 3||105||80||45|
* The data given above relating to maximum head and capacity is true when suction depth is zero and system voltage is 220V ± 10%.
Warranty: 24 months
All section equipment: UNIPUMP AQUAROBOT
← Back to section